Friday, December 5, 2008

Part of the Answer


So one thing I dislike about being a stay at home mom is you can never give a good answer to the question, "So what do you do?" when you meet new people. I mean the answer is obviously, "I'm a home maker." or "I stay home with Savannah and keep things going." But there really is no good answer to that question. SO let me try to answer it with a brief snapshot of only about 15 minutes of my day=)

I unload these...(Note: This is only the top rack--notice all the "kid" stuff, and this gets done once if not twice in one day...)...

...Only to reload these....(Note: This is only the breakfast and last night after dinner leftovers...)....


...Only to turn around and pick these up because Little Miss has got to keep herself occupied doing something while I clean up...

And then, when I round the corner to check on her, this is what I find....

....Wouldn't trade a moment of it for the world=)

No comments: