Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 7...the Finale=)


(Savannah riding her new firetruck.)

Well, a whole week of Christmas! How many people get to say they truly celebrate Christmas for a full week? I love it, I can't wait for it to get here, and I truly feel almost depressed when it's gone.

(Cousin Ansleigh giving her a ride.)

Day 7 (Friday) was so much fun. It's neat to watch Savannah interact with her cousins. I love them all, and I know all Christmases to come will be so much fun as they grow up. I am truly blessed. Here's a few pics from the first half of the day...

(Not too excited about Aunt Nessa giving her her first haircut.)


(Playing around with Cousin Drew.)


(Getting some love from Ansleigh.)

The Durhams-Ansleigh, Gary, Natalie, Patti, Drew, Vanessa, Savannah, Joey, & Jennifer

(We can be a little crazy too=)

The last half of the day was spent visiting at my Dot-Dot's house hoping to catch my cousins, Jeb and Grant, and see Uncle Kenny who had all come in from TX. I missed the cousins, but it was good to see Uncle Kenny, and of course, Bounds family tradition, we went to see a movie that evening. Marley and Me was cute, but I much prefer the over-dramatized action films of past Christmases...the years the Lord of Rings movies came out were my favorite! (Even though Joey had to suffer slow, painful torture watching them all with me for three years in a row=) How did I marry someone that has no appreciation for fantasy?)
...

Anyhow, the 2008 Christmas has come and gone, and I'm glad you've joined me for the ride...or at least I hope someone out there joined me....Anyway, I love you all! Happy New Year! (soon)

No comments: