Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'd like to know...

What personality type are you?

Because of my personality type. I like taking tests like these, and I always find it amazing when they hit the nail on the head. I especially like that they call my personality type a Mastermind. Ha-ha! Knew it all along=) J/K, but seriously, check out which jobs I should look into. I especially find the last line in the paragraph to be particularly true of me: 'My husband leaves me alone when he sees that I am caught in what he calls my "Thinking Time." I'm unwinding knots even in my sleep.'

Take a moment and take the test! I'd love to know what personality type you are=)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am a Mastermind too. I just took it. What were your percentages? Mine were:
Introverted-33% (haha!)
Intuitive-35%
Thinking-1%
Judging-33%
I thought it was quite accurate.
Kinda made me feel like a brilliant nerd...I don't know if that's good or bad?

April said...

I am a Guardian. http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=2&c=overview
I don't know how you got percentages. And I didn't see it in my "profile" but I HATE taking personality tests. (It's probably a part of my personality.) I just don't ever feel that you can say that "someone is just like someone else" or "they are both x-personality type" so this is how they will act in this situation. Arggg. Don't catorgize me!!! Hee hee. But "that's just my personality" coming through. :)

Anonymous said...

I am a Composer! It totally fits me in general.
I like these personality tests because I like to understand myself and other people and how we work.