Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Miss Priss

So, Savannah is such a fun child! Seriously...she is always doing something I wish I could catch on film. She amazes me by how much she already understands and comprehends. Like, I can tell her to go feed her baby, and she'll take her play bottle and go feed her babydoll. I can ask her to close doors for me, pick up objects, and more changes every day. She's starting to ask for her "Duice" (Juice), and we're working on saying "More please" instead of whining at the top her lungs and pointing.

Her laugh is contagious! I mean, when you really get her going, everything inside of you smiles and laughs with her. She is just pure joy. I find her laughing hysterically chasing the dogs around the house. (Poor Samson is so patient with her wrestling techniques.) The other day I heard her whining, only to find she had crawled completely underneath our bed only to get stuck because 1) she's too big and, 2) she hasn't quite figured out how to do anything moving backwards, except going down the stairs--Thank you Jesus!

So here she is in another funny way that I could catch on camera. I was busy practicing setting up a mock table for Dinner in December, so to keep her away from all my breakables, I gave her this container of bead garland for Christmas tree decorating I had bought.


As you can see, she completely decorated herself with this string of beads, and was even trying to put them all back in the container. Priceless! I love her=)




No comments: