Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crazy Customers

So, this is Joey's blog as well, and being a Chick-fil-A owner/operator, he has some funny stories about crazy customers. So now that I blog, I couldn't resist. Check this one out:

Customer: "I just ordered 12 nuggets and the box was empty."

Joey: "It was empty?"

Customer: "Yes, empty. Here you can see the empty box."

Joey: (Looking into the box that clearly has oil stains.) "Ma'am I believe their might have been some nuggets in here..."

Customer : "Yes, there were only 8."

Joey : "So there were some nuggets in here? "

Customer: "My God do you think I am lying?"

Joey: (interior monologue "Heavens NO!") "Ma'am I am not sure I understand what you are saying.....Were there 8 nuggets or zero nuggets?"

Customer: "There were zero nuggets, and I am missing a salad!"

Joey: "Ma'am, Let me make sure I am understanding this correctly, you are missing 12 nuggets and a salad? Which salad would that have been?"

Customer: "The one that comes with the meal and 8 nuggets."

Joey: At this point I am waiting for one of my friends to come out of the woodwork and say Ha Ha.....no such luck.

Customer: "Why is this so hard? I need my meal replaced."

Joey : (Interior monolouge....blood pressure reaching an unsafe level for those in close proximity to front counter. Give her something to make her go away.) "O.k. Ma'am even though it is very obvious there were nuggets in this box I will be glad to replace them for you."

Customer receives food: "Thank you. If I find those 12 nuggets that were missing I will bring them back to you."

Joey : ?????

Customer: "What about my gas money?"

Joey: (Blank stare......................Trying desperately to maintain professionalism........thinking W.W.A.D? (what would Amy do?) "Ma'am we do not give anybody gas money.........."

Customer :"Thanks for nothing."

Joey: "My Pleasure."

Joey: "Wishing I had some of April's cocaine now."

3 comments:

Amy said...

AH-MAZING story.
I love it!
Does not make me miss the store.
I do, however, miss the crazy-customer-bashing-sessions in the back office.
This would definitely be one of those!
W.W.A.D -- the best part!

April said...

I love the appropriately labeled "a day in the chikin shack" haha! keep it up! And I always want MORE pics of the cute kid!

Dezirae said...

This is FRICKIN HILAR!!! Why is it so clear what Joesy face looked like!! I am doubled over now!!! This goes down in history!