Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Photo Shoot of Fun=)

Ok, so I finally got my CD from Savannah's photo shoot, so here's some info on a few of my favorite shots:

Of course, riding down the hill in the wagon was Joey's idea, and she couldn't get enough of it!


Yes, Savannah is a VERY smiley child, but this shot is what I see most often...a watchful gazy on the world wrapped with so many questions and little attidtude=)
So sure of herself...always...standing on top of the wagon=)
And this is what we do to everything and anything all day long...Climb, Climb, Climb!
This shot pretty much captures how she approaches life in general...no fear and LOTS of fun!
And when we lose our balance...this is the inevitable face=) So funny!
And this is probably my favorite if all...my sweet baby girl=)
For more information about the photographer and more pictures...see my last post=)

3 comments:

April said...

love the new pic!!! so cute. :)

Stan and Kim said...

Your insight into Savannah's life is a gift. You are truly blessed.

The View From My Porch said...

So very precious!