Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long Awaited Update=)

Ok, so it's been a while. So here's a few pics from this past month, well, this first one is actually from February...it was hiding on my camera, but it makes me laugh every time I see it.

Breakfast is definitely her favorite meal of the day...even with Mama mixing smushed veggies in with her oatmeal. HAHA!

So March started out this month looking like this...March 1st, no joke:

Savannah would have nothing to do with the snow. Since it's GA, it was really white slush which stuck to her boots and made walking not so much fun, but we had to get at least one picture!

No joke, the very next weekend--six days later--we were at the park! The Swift Cantrell Park on Old 41 is amazing! It's like the best little kid's playground I've ever seen.

Oh, and yes, she's borrowed her first boyfriend's jacket, such a sly dog she is=) Haha! Actually, it was a little cooler than I had anticipated, and Nanette Gootee was meeting me at the park with Ronan, so Savannah bummed a jacket. But it really does suit her, don't you think?

Climbing of course....

Sliding is her favorite...I think...

It might actually be climbing these tiny steps. If only I could install a set of these in my house!


And lovin' her first car...she's such a ham=)
And last but not least, the following picture is for the pure viewing pleasure of my sister only. You see, she is a nut about me being pregnant. She was here in GA with me for all of Savannah's pregnancy, and she is dying inside not being able to watch me blow up like a balloon with this second one. So, per her request, I have taken my first pregnant photo. I truly do not have one photo like this with Savannah, but for my sister, whom I love so dearly, I will put aside my pride and embarrassment and post this 16-week photo.


By the way, all my NYC gals, this is the outfit I have decided to wear to Broadway. No one was being of much help, and it's suppose to be a little chilly in the evenings, so this is as good as it gets for me. Thanks to my marvelous mother, I will have a little bling and some fancy pink heels to add to the wardrobe, but this is it. Please don't make me look too underdressed compared to the rest of you=)

Well, that's the March update. More to come I'm sure, especially with Easter around the corner. OH! You should see Savannah's Easter dress!!! Can't wait! PLUS, we find out if this new little one is a boy or a girl on April 24th, so keep your eyes peeled=) To vote on what you think it is, visit my mom's blog and let me know. As for Joey, he turns in his very first paper tomorrow evening, and he's nervous as all get out. Say a little prayer for his nerves, but I know he will do just fine. Love you all!

4 comments:

Stan and Kim said...

You look awesome!!! Of course I'm a little biased :)

April said...

That kid is so cute!!!!!! :) She is hilarious. I can see her personality through the lens of the camera.Wow--you totally look pregnant, exciting! And that outfit is PERFECT!! :)

The Harpers said...

I LOVE your bump!! Thanks for doing that sis, it means a lot. I miss you guys so much can't wait for new york!

Lisa B. said...

Congratulations on the second pregnancy! Guess I'm a little behind :) Savannah is adorable and already getting so big! Thanks for putting the blog site on facebook!