Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So Proud of My Hubby!!!


So if you haven't heard already, Joey was officially accepted into Mercer University's MBA program this week!! Woo-hoo! I cannot begin to tell you how proud of him I am. I have always thought this would be a good decision for him to make, but we both always agreed that there just would never be a "good" time to get started. So this past year, he began to feel the Lord leading him in this direction, took the GMAT, applied to KSU and Mercer, and here he is about to start classes the first of March! Wow!I am no fool to how incredibly hard this will be for him and probably for us as a family as well. But this is totally God's will, and I am convinced Joey will be very successful. The classes consist of meeting once a week from 6-10 at night for 8 weeks, which considering all the other options out there, I didn't think this was too terrible. Now, how long it will take him to graduate, we're still waiting to find out until after he meets with his advisor. But regardless, he is very excited, and I am so proud of him.

Joey is a man of excellence in all that He does. His relationship with the Lord is strong and steady. He is a loving, caring husband and devoted father--you should just see how good he is with Savannah! And as a boss, I hear he's top-notch. The loyalty of his long-time management, and the caliber of character they exhibit speaks for itself. I am so blessed that God chose him for me from the beginning of time. You will be the best student as well, hon. So proud of you.

3 comments:

Amy said...

that's great! go joey! jenn, welcome to the world of, "oh yeah, well my husband is a student. again."
i love it though. i bet you are so proud of him.

April said...

Jenn what a great and uplifting post. :) I too am SO PROUD of Joey. :) He'll do great and you/the family will figure it out. Praying for you guys.

Stan and Kim said...

We are so proud of you and Joey. We will be here to love and support you along the way. Go Joey!!!