Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Story Cookies

Ok, so I don't normally put stuff like this on my blog, but this idea is new to me and so fun and so meaningful at the same time, I needed to share it with all my mom friends=)  I received this idea in an email and these directions came as a .jpeg file, so I can't make the picture any bigger than you are seeing it below.  (I also can't give credit where credit is due because I have no idea where this idea generated.  A little shady considering wherever it came from can't spell the word "resurrection", but hey, grace to all, right?=)  However, if you would like me to email you the file yourself, let me know, and I will send it your way.  Such a special way to celebrate Christ's death and resurrection this Easter and leave a word picture in our little one's minds=)  Love y'all!

post signature

No comments: