Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Joys

So, I thought these pictures of the kids would be the best update I can give. July has been a very fun month for the kids, especially Weston. He's grown by leaps and bounds in his abilities here lately! Enjoy!


Let's see...Savannah spent a week at Macon Granddaddy's and GranMacon's house, so Weston and I made our yearly Cow Appreciate Day appearance at Chick-fil-A. I managed cow ears, but no make-up...oh well=) Weston's outfit is the show-stealer if I do say so myself!


We all made it to Samson's yearly vet appointment at 8am with McDonald's biscuits in bibs. That was a fun 2-hour morning escapade! Thanks the Lord for this stroller!Weston's new trick #1:


New trick #2:Enjoying some sprinkler fun! I love his faces in these pics! If you're wondering where Savannah is this month, well, she hasn't cooperated with the camera...so that's that.And last by definitely not least, what a beautiful portrait of my two lovelies...my heart hurts a little though to see the changes in Savannah, so much more like a beautiful little girl than a little toddler anymore. I love them to death!




holy experience
#52 summer sprinklers
#53 rocking cows
#54 sibling love
#55 squishy boy faces
#56 eyes that laugh
#57 beauty that grows
#58 the new Spicy Chicken Sandwich
#59 the Phil & Ted's convertible stroller
#60 all the fun times we have in that stroller!
#61 the creativity to make cow costumes 1 hour before we had to be at the store...yes, I had all those materials in my house=)
post signature


No comments: