Sunday, June 27, 2010

NEW BLOG DESIGN!!!

Thank you to my fabulous cousins, Amy & April, for an excellent 30th Birthday present! It took several months of being wait-listed, then several weeks of revisions, but I'm very happy with the results! Please take a moment to click out of your blog reader program and actually go to our website www.thedurhamites.blogspot.com to see my site's new blog design! I LOVE IT!

To everyone who's been waiting for updates...they're coming. Training for a triathlon is just taking up way more hours of my day than I would like, but the end is in sight! Thanks to all my silent followers and public ones...I think you are all the best!

post signature

4 comments:

April said...

LOVE IT!!! So you. :) You must have some awesome cousins....

Amy said...

Ditto to what April said. :)

TheBrookshires said...

Super cute! Love the new look!

Brittany said...

Love the new blog! What a great gift idea!! :)