Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love...

(Sorry, no pics=( Still working on getting those off my camera! But soon to come=) Enjoy my little tidbits of my kiddos though.)

I Love...

....when Weston cuddles his little face into my neck when he's shy or tired or just being sweet.

....shrimp cocktails.

....Savannah peeks around the corner of Weston's dresser while I'm putting him to bed with a sheepish grin on her face and does her hand in the "I Love You" sign.

....fuzzy socks, blankets, shoes, scarves, stuffed animals--fuzzy anything. I would be the perfect spokesperson for a Snuggie comercial if I had one=) But I would prefer the Brookstone NAP blanket.

....when my hubby brings me home Baskin Robbins chocolate icecream "just because" 'cause he knows it's one of my absolute favorite things ever.

....when an old friend calls, texts, writes, or emails out of the blue. Nice to know people still think you even after time has passed.

....when Savannah squeals at the doorway when I come in from a run, "My Mommy! My Mommy's home!", or when the garage door opens when Joey comes home from work, "My Daddy! My Daddy, Mommy! My Daddy's home from wook!"

....eating at new restaurants. I'm not one to be a "regular" anywhere.

....watching Joey sit and play with Savannah. She absolutely adores him, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual =)

....blogging. I really do. Writing in general actually. Wish I had more time to just sit and type.

.....when any of my family decides to use my house as a crash pad for just doing nothing, playing Wii, hanging out until midnight, or gathering around a warm meal.

....traveling. Anywhere and everywhere.

.....the way Weston is always waiting quietly awake when I go to get him up from his naps, and when his smile at seeing me spreads so sweetly from ear to ear.

....that Savannah calls a football a "hootball gane" =)

....when Savannah goes to the bathroom to use the potty then peeks her head around the door to say, "I be back shortly." This kid!

....a real fire in a fireplace. No gas logs in this house! Not sure I ever want gas logs.

....watching Weston laugh and giggle and smile and squeal from ear to ear at just about everything and anything Savannah does, especially when she's banging his toys on his high chair tray and squeal-laughing at him, "You like that noisy, Wesson?" She even says this in a little sing-songy baby voice.

....date nights with my hubby. Once a week...like clock-work. Money well invested.

....that I see God in my every day, ordinary life. The smile of my kids. The pounding of a good run. The warmth of a family dinner or playtime afterward. He never leaves or forsakes me. He has done great things for me. I love Him most of all. More than all the rest. He's what makes all the rest worth loving.

Happy Belated Valentines Day!! What do you love?

1 comment:

Stan and Kim said...

What do I love??? Reading your blogs. They make me think and touch me in a warm and unique way.
I love Jesus.... the more I truly learn about Him the more I love Him.

Thanks for sharing, again :}