Monday, October 7, 2013

For My Friend

So, I don't know that I've ever done this before, and typically I don't promote a whole lot of anything on my blog--pretty sure only about 10 people read this anyway, and most of those are family=)  But still, Sara Goede is a dear friend and mentor of mine.  We've spent A LOT of time pouring into each other, her more into me than vice versa I think, and this podcast is the reality of a vision and dream for her in her life, and it is an inspiration for me that God is using me right where I am, in this moment, in this day, in the middle of this load of laundry, to just BE--Be His, Be quiet, Be trusting, Be me in Him.

I invite those who read here on the occasions I actually post, to BE inspired, and subscribe to this podcast for the future to hear from real women with real everyday lives who love the Lord and are just trying to Be who He's called them to be in the midst of being wives, mothers, and followers of Christ. Listen here to find grace for yourselves in the midst of right where you are in life--no strings attached.

Click here to listen:  Be-Cast Episode 1: INTRODUCTION

Visit their website for more info and goodies: http://www.bestillbefree.com/


post signature

No comments: