Sunday, September 12, 2010

August Portraits

So here's some snap shots I promised of the kids, and a few of me and my parents as well. Thanks to my beautifully gifted friend Dezirae Estes of Sugar Snap Photography for capturing these precious moments as always=) Have I told you lately I love working for you? =)












That's really about it. Nothing much else to report or see. With school getting back in session, Savannah starting gymnastics, Joey back in school, and a bout with pink eye held under control, I haven't really had a whole lot of time to take pictures myself=) Life is good.

post signature

2 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVE the pictures!! Some really great shots of the two of them! BTW - Car pool is great at school (especially when baby girl gets here), but I do miss catching up with you in the hallway! I feel so disconnected now that I don't actually come into the school!

Anonymous said...

Have I told YOU how amazing you are to have work WITH me not for me. You are a gift!!! xo